Have you ever wondered, “Why am I seeing ads for exactly what I was searching for earlier?” Then y...Read More
10 tips to increase your presence on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a great place to build networks and open communication with like-minded business professionals and clients. Your LinkedIn profile also provides a platform to share information, market your business to a specific target audience, and increase your social media presence.
Here are 10 simple tips to your LinkedIn profile stand out:
1. Use strong headlines with keywords that your target audience is interested in
2. Include a comprehensive summary, using keywords to describe the future of your company
3. Personalize LinkedIn URL to make searchable
4. Add 5+ skills and collect endorsements from past clients
5. Include testimonials from clients/customers
6. Add a custom button to your profile to drive business actions (e.g. “Visit Website” or “Sign Up”)
7. Create custom hashtags in your profile settings: #aggrocreative
8. Leverage existing content for a steady posting stream – blogs, posts from other social media, etc.
9. Add a LinkedIn button on emails, website & other communications
10. Include images in your updates to increase engagement by up to 98%
When ready, be sure to promote your LinkedIn profile on your website, other social media, and even online newsletters to make others aware of your online presence. Use paid boosting and Dynamic Followers Ads to increase your network even more!
LinkedIn marketing doesn’t have to be complicated. Start by building your network through organic posts and updates—and when you’re ready for next-level success, contact Aggro Creative Marketing for a comprehensive digital marketing plan, including LinkedIn’s highly-targeted advertising options.
No matter what type of business you have, digital marketing can build it into a recognizable, more profitable ...Read More